Expro Dubai Jobs Vacancy 2022 – Jobs in Expro Dubai Ongoing at www.expro.com. Best Jobs in Dubai UAE form Freshers and Experienced Candidates. View all the details on UAE Government Jobs Site then apply at Expro Dubai Careers Portal.
Expro Dubai Department going to recruits many freshers and experienced job seekers for latest Jobs Careers In Dubai. In this Expro Dubai Department you can get a chance to work with the world’s Best Organization. Expro Dubai Recruitment team is looking for Freshers and experienced candidate with great skills and can fulfil department eligibility criteria.
The Expro Dubai Job description, Eligibility, Perks and benefits, and other Departmental details are below. Eligible candidates can Apply online through Expro Dubai ’s official website (link provided below).
Expro Dubai Jobs Vacancy 2022: Jobs in Expro Dubai Available at Dubai Careers Portal
Jobs in Expro Dubai :- In case you are wishing to accomplish something incredible in the field of Dubai Jobs employment, then, at that point, you ought to apply for Expro Dubai Vacancy. They invite both experienced and fresher representatives yet all they need is the inspiration, collaboration, commitment and full difficult work of the colleagues. Expro Dubai gives grand professionalism and learning development climate where you can learn however much you need. On the off chance that you truly prefer to get a chance in this Expro Dubai organization, kindly read more portrayal of it.
As per a news posted on Expro Dubai official website, This Expro Dubai Department is going to hire for Job Vacancy in Dubai. Candidates who are looking for Jobs in Expro Dubai for Freshers with the one of the Best Jobs in United Arab Emirates, Then it’s a biggest Job Opportunity for them. Candidates who are fulfilling all the eligibility criteria can apply online with the help of below details.
Expro Dubai Job Description
|Name of Recruitment||Expro Dubai Recruitment 2022|
|Name of Available Job Vacancy Profile||Project Controls Engineer Job Vacancy|
|Salary||AED 18,950.00 Per Month|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dubai|
|Job Type||Indeed jobs UAE. Online Jobs in UAE|
Expro Dubai Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Project Controls Engineer
Who is Expro?
Working for our clients across the entire well life cycle, Expro is a visionary full-cycle energy services expert offering novel, insightful solutions, dependable competency and award-winning safety.
Combining innovative, future-facing technology with high-quality data across well construction, well flow management and production, subsea well access, and well integrity and intervention, we have a reputation for extraordinary performance that keeps our clients operations running smoothly.
Expro Group are currently recruiting for a Project Controls Engineer to join the Production team based in Dubai.
Overall Purpose of the Job:
The Project Controls Engineer will work with the Proposals and Project delivery teams, supporting both functions as required with preparation of schedules, resource estimates, Project Control plans and procedures, progress reports, cost trackers etc.
Key Activities and Accountabilities:
- Work closely with Proposal team to develop schedules in sufficient detail to determine the schedule that will be committed to by Expro during the bidding phase.
- Develop Project Controls procedures for submission as part of proposals or project deliverables i.e. Planning Procedure; Progress Measurement Procedure; VOWD etc.
- During project execution, work with the Project Manager and project team to develop a schedule that reflects an achievable execution strategy consistent with the contractual delivery date.
- Regularly update the project schedule and prepare project progress reports (including S-Curves; Histograms, Earned Value etc) by gathering information from the project team and various other data sources. Analyse the updated schedule and highlight any cause of schedule extension, critical and near critical activities and/or opportunities for schedule improvement.
- Work directly with the project delivery team to ensure they are aware of the priority and deadlines for activities in order to achieve the overall schedule, by providing targeted late and lookahead reports from the schedule.
- Develop and implement a process for personnel resource and cost loading of project schedules so multiple resource loaded schedules can be overlayed to establish resource requirements and cash flows.
- Working with the Project Manager and project delivery team, prepare and maintain the Project Cost Tracker, ensuring that committed and forecast costs are continually updated and any positive or negative movements in the forecast to complete (FTC) are brought to the attention of the Project Manager.
- Actively adhere to the Code of Conduct and Anti-Bribery policies, procedures and processes to ensure the highest ethical standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to Expro’s reputation is minimised. If necessary, report possible violations or conflicts of interest.
- Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable Quality policies, procedures, processes & systems. Take an active part in quality improvement processes. Identify and report deficiencies to supervisor and obtain authorization for any deviations from standard procedures as appropriate.
- Actively comply with all applicable Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures and processes. Promote HSE awareness; take responsibility and be accountable for own safety and safety of others. Demonstrate the personal application of HSE procedures in daily performance and always follow the 10 Safety House Rules.
Job Knowledge and Qualifications & Experience:
- University Degree in mechanical or construction engineering or project management, OR, relevant technical qualification and industry experience.
- Minimum ten years’ experience in a similar role within the oil and gas industry.
- Familiar with upstream oilfield projects technology, in particular oil/gas/water separation and treatment in both onshore and offshore applications.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office suite of packages, including MS Project.
- Detailed knowledge of interrelationship between various project phases (engineering, procurement, fabrication, logistics, civil works, mechanical and E&I installation and commissioning of Early Production Facilities (EPF) and modular equipment packages.
- Use of Primavera planning software.
- Experience working with oilfield service company, international EPC contractor or operator
Qualification: Minimum Qualification for Post is University Degree from reputed Institute.
Note: Candidates should click on View/Apply button given in below to see the complete eligibility criteria on official Expro Dubai Careers Page.
Expro Dubai Jobs Vacancy in Dubai: Employee’s Salary and Benefits
Expro Dubai accepts that their ahead of all comers of work is life. A glad and satisfying life prompts accomplishment at work and the accomplishment of objectives. The workers are the foundation of our association. Expro Dubai Department assist them with keeping up with the harmony among work and life by guaranteeing serious advantages to upgrade their lives and increase the value of the work environment.
Salary:- AED 18,950.00 Monthly (Note other Benefits applicable as per employee contract).
Security Tips: Never pay anybody for request for employment, test or meeting. A certified manager won’t ever ask you for the instalment in any case.
How to Apply at Official Expro Dubai Jobs?
To Apply for any Expro Dubai Jobs opportunity you should follow below tips.
- Click on the below View and Apply Button .
- Candidates should redirected at official Expro Dubai Careers Page.
- Check the eligibility details on official page.
- Then Submit your Jobs resume or CV with required details.
- Click on the final submersion button and wait for few second.
- After final submission take a hard copy of your application form for further use.
More Top Queries Search By People
- Expro Dubai Jobs for Indian,
- Expro Dubai Jobs for Pakistani,
- Expro Dubai Job Application,
- Expro Dubai Security Jobs,
- Dubai Government Jobs,