Trouvay Cauvin Abu Dhabi Jobs Vacancy 2022 – Jobs in Trouvay Cauvin Abu Dhabi Ongoing at www.trouvaycauvin.com. Best Jobs in Abu Dhabi UAE form Freshers and Experienced Candidates. View all the details on UAE Government Jobs Site then apply at Trouvay Cauvin Abu Dhabi Careers Portal.
Trouvay Cauvin Abu Dhabi Department going to recruits many freshers and experienced job seekers for latest Jobs Careers In Abu Dhabi. In this Trouvay Cauvin Abu Dhabi Department you can get a chance to work with the world’s Best Organization. Trouvay Cauvin Abu Dhabi Recruitment team is looking for Freshers and experienced candidate with great skills and can fulfil department eligibility criteria.
The Trouvay Cauvin Abu Dhabi Job description, Eligibility, Perks and benefits, and other Departmental details are below. Eligible candidates can Apply online through Trouvay Cauvin Abu Dhabi’s official website (link provided below).
Trouvay Cauvin Abu Dhabi Jobs Vacancy 2022: Jobs in Trouvay Cauvin Abu Dhabi Available at Abu Dhabi Careers Portal
Jobs in Trouvay Cauvin Abu Dhabi :- In case you are wishing to accomplish something incredible in the field of Abu Dhabi Jobs employment, then, at that point, you ought to apply for Trouvay Cauvin Abu Dhabi Vacancy. They invite both experienced and fresher representatives yet all they need is the inspiration, collaboration, commitment and full difficult work of the colleagues. Trouvay Cauvin Abu Dhabi gives grand professionalism and learning development climate where you can learn however much you need. On the off chance that you truly prefer to get a chance in this Trouvay Cauvin Abu Dhabi organization, kindly read more portrayal of it.
As per a news posted on Trouvay Cauvin Abu Dhabi official website, This Trouvay Cauvin Abu Dhabi Department is going to hire for Job Vacancy in Abu Dhabi. Candidates who are looking for Jobs in Trouvay Cauvin Abu Dhabi for Freshers with the one of the Best Jobs in United Arab Emirates, Then it’s a biggest Job Opportunity for them. Candidates who are fulfilling all the eligibility criteria can apply online with the help of below details.
Trouvay Cauvin Abu Dhabi Job Description
|Name of Recruitment||Trouvay Cauvin Abu Dhabi Recruitment 2022|
|Name of Available Job Vacancy Profile||Administrative Assistant/Receptionist Job Vacancy|
|Salary||AED 14000.00-18000.00 Per Month|
|Job Location||Jobs in Abu Dhabi|
|Job Type||Indeed jobs UAE. Online Jobs in UAE|
Trouvay Cauvin Abu Dhabi Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Administrative Assistant / Receptionist
TROUVAY & CAUVIN
Engineering supply, Abu Dhabi, is looking for an Administrative Assistant/ Receptionist, who will report to the General manager.
The Administrative Assistant / Receptionist has a versatile job scope by supporting the sales team with certification, documentation and uploading functions, ensuring a smooth inside coordination with the Head Office supportive functions and the Administrative Officer, providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support, and managing the general housekeeping of the Abu Dhabi office (hereafter the “office”).
- Uploads Certificates and Documents,
- Manages the E-registration process for Abu Dhabi,
- Tracks invoices ,
- Monitors Abu Dhabi’s account in liaison with the Group Head of Accounts & Finance and the General Manager,
- Handles switchboard operations,
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming and directing them appropriately,
- Maintains security by following procedures and monitoring logbook.
Uploading Certificates and Documentation
- Assists with uploading certificates and other documents to bespoke customer web sites for review and approval,
- Advises and update the Sales team on the status uploaded documents.
Manages the E-registration process required for Abu Dhabi customers and their approved suppliers to include :
- Updates and tracks all our registered clients information on their individual end user e-registration systems,
- Coordinates with manufacturers to get documents and other required information for uploading into the e-registration systems,
- Maintains and update customer database,
- Prepares E-registration status report as necessary,
- Keeps systematic records of manufacturer’s document such as agency certificates, ISO certificates, etc. ensuring that all documents are valid and not expired.
- Liaises with the Sales team, QC and Suppliers as necessary, to complete assigned tasks,
- Liaises with counter-parts of other Group’s offices when required,
- Liaises with the Head Office and local management (Operational/ Financial/ HR/ Legal/ Safety/ Compliance/ Communication) to ensure the Group policies and the local regulatory requirements are properly followed by the Office staff,
- Liaises with our Sponsor and PRO to proceed with visas applications / renewals,
- Liaises with the Group Head of Accounts & Finance and the General Manager, manages the petty cash, Office daily expenses and check deposit & collection,
- Tracks invoices and liaise with the Administration Officer to ensure invoices are delivered to our customers in a timely manner and paid,
- Liaises with the Group Human Resources Manager to provide monthly HR instructions for the Office (payroll details, vacation, absence management, allowance, certificate request…),
- Is always ready to perform additional related tasks assigned.
- Answers all incoming calls and handle caller’s inquiries whenever possible,
- Re-direct calls as appropriate and takes adequate messages when required,
- Receives and relays fax messages,
- Picks-up and delivers the mail,
- Opens and dates stamp all general correspondence,
- Maintains the general filing system and file all correspondence,
- Provides secretarial and administrative services for the General Manager when requested,
- Assists in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference calls,
- Responds to public inquiries,
- Is responsible for the general local procurement of Office stationary,
- Assists with reporting issues and arranging contractors for the maintenance of electricity, plumbing, AC, fax & photocopy machines and service of Office’s cars, pickups and trucks,
- Is responsible for the filing and archive room,
- Changes the server back-up tapes and keeps them secure.
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately,
- Serving guests with refreshments,
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival,
- Maintains security by ensuring that visitors are expected by the Office’s personnel.
- Books for the Company cars leased and keeps records of maintenance,
- Arranges flights, hotel for staffs and guests,
- Arranges transport to and from airports.
Procedures and Quality Assurance
- Ensures that all aspects of an operation or processes are followed,
- Reports any HSE issues to the HSE Officer.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Professional verbal and written communication skills in English,
- Good understood of the field of the Company,
- Computer literate with the ability to learn new software applications,
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and telephone protocol,
- Time management skills,
- Office administration,
- Knowledge about card procedures and regulations,
- Documentation and Filing,
- Excellent organizational skills,
- Drive to succeed,
- Work requires willingness to work from time to time a flexible schedule if required by workload,
- Having a driving license will be an added advantage.
- Interpersonal skills,
- Customer-service orientation,
- Verbal and written communication skills,
- Attention to detail,
- Planning and organization,
- Confidentiality and trustworthy,
Note: Candidates should click on View/Apply button given in below to see the complete eligibility criteria on official Trouvay Cauvin Abu Dhabi Careers Page.
Trouvay Cauvin Abu Dhabi Jobs Vacancy in Abu Dhabi: Employee’s Salary and Benefits
Trouvay Cauvin Abu Dhabi accepts that their ahead of all comers of work is life. A glad and satisfying life prompts accomplishment at work and the accomplishment of objectives. The workers are the foundation of our association. Trouvay Cauvin Abu Dhabi Department assist them with keeping up with the harmony among work and life by guaranteeing serious advantages to upgrade their lives and increase the value of the work environment.
Salary:- AED 14000.00-18000.00 Monthly (Note other Benefits applicable as per employee contract).
Security Tips: Never pay anybody for request for employment, test or meeting. A certified manager won’t ever ask you for the instalment in any case.
How to Apply at Official Trouvay Cauvin Abu Dhabi Jobs?
To Apply for any Trouvay Cauvin Abu Dhabi Jobs opportunity you should follow below tips.
- Click on the below View and Apply Button .
- Candidates should redirected at official Trouvay Cauvin Abu Dhabi Careers Page.
- Check the eligibility details on official page.
- Then Submit your Jobs resume or CV with required details.
- Click on the final submersion button and wait for few second.
- After final submission take a hard copy of your application form for further use.
More Top Queries Search By People
- Trouvay Cauvin Abu Dhabi Jobs for Indian,
- Trouvay Cauvin Abu Dhabi Jobs for Pakistani,
- Trouvay Cauvin Abu Dhabi Job Application,
- Trouvay Cauvin Abu Dhabi Security Jobs,
- Abu Dhabi Government Jobs,